sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

I Believe








Reckless but beautiful, I say
The way you make me smile
And how my heart beats by hearing your voice

I never gave up, and I don’t think I ever will
I love you with everything I have
It grows with every touch

I believe this could be it
My faith could make you extraordinary
My love can fill every empty void

I’ve begged God to take you out
But heaven has greater plans for us
I hope to never crash and burn

Every glance is a spark into our souls
I cherish each time you let your guard down
For lying in your arms gives me bliss

I’ve given up every dream that involves you and me
I write because my hands lost control
I know, I just know…

Looking out the window, into the depths of my illusions
My future has your name written all over it
Yet filling my head with false ideas doesn’t work anymore

Every sign, every leap of faith I wish to take
Nothing beyond the established limits
This just makes me vulnerable all over again

Untouched, unreachable
Impossible ties me down
Everyday I make the effort as not to lose myself

Yet I believe, I truly believe
That you are my star and I am your light
There’s a reason to why we’ve come so far

It’s almost easy
How safe my world is in your hands
Only you, unique to my senses, we never stand alone

I’ll breathe again
In due time, anywhere anytime, I’ll be there
How deep this goes, I do not know nor how nor why

To my silence I recollect sanity…

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario