sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

Secret




I remember those days
Delirium was our sanity
And your voice became my addiction

You stole my heart
Became the wind that moved my walls
Trashed the place and left a trace

It’s like you don’t care
But yet I’m always there
To be found on your pillow and through your clothes

You come, you judge, you break
I love, I give, I fall
We’re lost in translation

Weak to your knees with one kiss
Fear makes you stronger
I devour your soul and leave you tactless

Beauty in every touch
Dreams in each gaze
We leave a wanting, sparks

So tender, blissful moments
No space, no time
Our reality is far away

One vision that overpowers any desire
The heart aches insight of faith
Walking away or standing near is exactly the same

Yearning to reach out but you’re gone
I miss you in words, languages, and skies
Just leave it all behind

My body burns in your scent
I lose faith, and you’re not the one
Explanations in vain become indifferent

No matter how the world turns
I’m not on your mind, I lost the game
Passion kills, in the sunrise something’s lost

I wished for too much
Thought and misconceived ideas
You’ll never change, I stand firm by your side

Frustration leads me on
Indulging in the impossible
You use me

Goodbye, such a common word
Memories that I can’t erase
You did such a nice job at breaking my heart

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario