sábado, 2 de octubre de 2010

Nostalgia




Twenty one years
I feel a change coming my way
I can smell the snow…

There’s something out there that I can’t reach
Something that keeps me from breathing
My heart feels tight and tied

God has taught me so many lessons
I just can’t help being so human
No more pretending

My childish ways must go away
My obsessions must cease
I have to learn to grow up, to move on

I was consumed by fire so false
This burning passion that wasn’t mine
That I deeply desired to live

This melancholy runs through me
This sense that something’s missing
So many tears want to stream, I want to run

I have no idea why I liked a stranger’s thoughts so much
I’m scared, not of living, but to move on
I have this tendency of getting stuck and liking it

I’ve thought so many thoughts
Random and stupid, but so dear to me, close to the heart
I need to get going, keep my mind busy again


My reality is a mix and match of things
I have things that hurt to think about
And things that burn to be seen and felt
But that are forbidden

It’s so hard sometimes, to see right from wrong
To not want to reach out
To not get tied up in some one else’s life
God forgive me...

No hay comentarios.:

Publicar un comentario